You Can Make Dance More Accessible
With your help PYD can make dance more accessible, providing more children and teens with a safe haven to nurture self confidence, artistic expression and a sense of community all while raising the bar for the local arts community.
Currently PYD is funded by tuition, student-run fundraisers and small contributions from local art’s supporters. With your support PYD will be able to provide:
– Additional scholarships and sponsorships for students in need to take classes and to be able to participate in the company
– A larger outreach program with a designated director, transportation and the ability to advertise to expand reach deeper into the community
– A superior faculty comprised of diverse choreographers and styles from the local and national dance community
– Travel opportunities for company members to participate in master classes and to have exposure to view professional performances
– Educational opportunities for Company Members and Outreach Members to expand their exposure to diverse dance styles through workshops and performances
“PYD Company was the real start of my journey as a dancer. All the hard work and dedication that it takes to be in the company is needed to be a successful college student majoring in dance. Dance isn’t just a hobby…it’s a passion, it’s who I am and the company allowed me to dance at a higher level and find myself.” ~Staci, Dean College
More info about Corporate Support and how your organization can benefit from aligning with PYD’s mission.
More Info about Individual Support and how your donation can change the lives of our youth.
We thank you for your support!!
It is your generous spirit that makes it possible for the hearts, minds and bodies of young people in our community able to experience the joy of dancing! What a gift you are!
“Make A Donation Now and Make Dance More Accessible!”
PYD is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Your donation is tax-deductible amount to the amount permitted by law. For more information please call 207-871-1013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org